Louise Thompson about Chromozoom
It should come as no surprise that nutrition and health are very important to me, which is why I was so excited and intrigued to do the @mychromozoom
test and find my mojo! With the help of Chromozoom
’s DNA lifestyle analysis, I was able to learn a bit more about my genetic make-up and discover ways in which I could make better lifestyle decisions.
Some of the results were particularly interesting and even confirmed things that I have questioned for a while.
Things I learned:
- My genetic risk of developing a milk allergy is high.
- My sensitivity to coffee is through the roof - which means I should probably avoid it.
- I experience some pretty crazy side effects even from small amounts of caffeine, but I just love the taste so continued to drink it. From now on I’m going to cut back and drink less caffeine and try to replace it with caffeine-free options, such as turmeric tea.
- My genetic risk of developing problems with several tooth-related diseases is high.
- They also gave me information on ageing, skin health, and eye diseases.
The one thing that however surprised me the most, was the fact that my DNA predicted a low growth of muscle volume, which means that for me it should be a lot harder and take longer to grow muscle!
What I really love about @mychromozoom
is that their results are so useful, they’ve given me lots of information and suggestions for the different lifestyle changes that I should be making to improve my health and wellbeing.
What would you want to learn about your health?!